Call For Nominations
WBE Canada’s Awards were created to recognize significant achievements of women owned businesses, corporate and government leaders, and increase awareness and visibility of the impact supplier diversity helps create to inspire further achievements.
2019 WBE Canada Award Categories
Nominate yourself or individual / company that impacted your organization.
Corporate Member Awards:
- 2019 Corporation of the Year – recognizes a WBE Canada Corporate Member who is making a distinct and describable difference in the advancement of Supplier Diversity in Canada
- 2019 Supplier Diversity Leader of the Year – recognizes a procurement professional within WBE Canada’s Corporate Member organizations who is a champion among peers
- 2019 Most Improved Supplier Diversity Program – recognizes a WBE Canada Corporate Member who significantly improved its supplier diversity program to support Canadian Certified WBEs
Certified WBE Awards:
- 2019 WBE of the Year – recognizes a certified women-owned business who demonstrates excellence in business, namely through growth, accomplishments, impact on the economy and dedication to community service
- 2019 WBE Stars of the Year – recognizes certified women-owned businesses who are actively engaged with our partner organizations, significantly contributing to growth and support of other women-owned businesses in their region or industry
- 2019 Rookie of the Year – awarded to a certified WBE who, within their first 3 years of certification, has demonstrated significant achievements or progress
- 2019 WBE Canada Ambassador of the Year – awarded to an individual or organization who referred the most companies/businesses to WBE Canada and will be tracked through Certification and Corporate membership applications
- 2019 President’s Award – recognizes an individual or organization that significantly contributed to the awareness around WBE Canada, supplier diversity, or promotion of Canadian women in business.
Nominations open in May!